Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

KCC #35

The next edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival can be found here.

Thank you to Batya for including my potato soup recipe.

And on a related note, I’d like to take this opportunity to pass along the award I received from Leora to:

  • Batya, who founded KCC and keeps it going and always has an interesting take on life’s happenings.
  • Einshem, because it’s good to keep these things in the family.

iloveyourblog

(Special thanks to our CTO for showing me how to copy this logo.)

3 comments:

  1. Rah, rah, rah!
    Rah to Batya, and I look forward to reading Einshem.

    Glad you learned how to copy an image. Important skill in the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    Thanks for the award.
    As they say here in Israel - "Who needs protektzia when you know the right people".

    There is a lot of pressure to pass this award on now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leora - You're right; copying an image IS a fairly basic skill. The thing is that my
    son (aka the CTO) set me up with all these fancy blogging tools (such as Windows Live
    Writer and Windows Live Photo Gallery) - which means that I no longer know how to do simple things like copying and pasting!
    :-)

    YT - It was the least I could do, considering that you're like a brother to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.