Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Around the J-Blogosphere

Several items of interest:

1. Rafi G. has a sweet cellphone commercial.

2. Miriyummy shares some lovely memories of her summers in the Catskills.

3. A fellow mother of Israeli teens, Baila writes about summer vacation.

4. In honor of Parshat Korach, Laura prepares an edible model of Aharon’s mateh.

5. What would you do? Hannah discusses chicken which was left out overnight.

6. And finally, are you looking for that special entree to, um, tempt your guests’ appetites? Toby has the answer… Not!

Open-mouthed

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, and for including me in such good company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - thanks for the link! I'm completely honored to have made your cut, and glad that you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miriyummy and Toby - My pleasure! I really enjoyed both posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner (I was very wrapped up in cake decorating and have just come up for air!)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.